Friday, October 9, 2015

Selena Gomez performs Same Old Love on Ellen | Videos

Selena Gomez jumps out of her seat while getting scared by talk show host Ellen DeGeneres during an appearance on her show, airing on Friday (October 9).
The 23-year-old singer was first scared by a man dressed in a Taylor Swift costume and then scared by a man wearing an Elsa from Frozen dress.
During the interview, Selena opened up about her friendship with Taylor, her Lupus diagnosis and going through chemotherapy, and being called fat in a bikini photo.
“I don’t what them to win,” Selena said in response to bullies. “It’s so annoying when I see it all over the place and everybody thinks they can bring me down. So my immediate response was I’m gonna post a picture and I’m like ‘I’m happy with me ya’ll’ and that was gonna be the story the next day. I wasn’t gonna let that be the story. That wasn’t the story.”  Watch the videos below.

No comments:

Post a Comment