Thursday, May 19, 2016

Ariana Grande on The Cover of Billboard‘s Latest Issue

Ariana Grande looks all ready for summer in her sweet sunglasses on the cover of Billboard‘s latest issue.

The 22-year-old entertainer chatted with Billboard.com about her relationship, drama, and more. Here’s what she shared…

On her boyfriend Ricky Alvarez: “We’re happy. I’m a very happy girl. I have a healthy life right now, and I think that’s all anyone cares to know. The end.”


On staying clear of drama: “If people are fighting, I stay as far away as possible. I’ve said this a million times: I hate drama. I love women in the industry. I’m a big fan of all my peers, and I try to keep it a hundred. That’s why I don’t look at anything. I’m like, ‘My song’s out!’ Then I run for the hills. ‘Here’s another picture of my dogs! Bye!’ ”

On feeling new to the music scene: “I feel like I’m still just getting started — a lot of people forget I’m only three years in.”

See the pics below:

No comments:

Post a Comment